For a virtual tour of The Bothy please follow this link
The Bothy is a self-catering property on the outskirts of Beadnell village. It is a 15 minute walk from the beautiful Beadnell Bay and both have sea views and views of the Cheviot Hills.
The Bothy is located in the grounds of Shepherds Cottage sleeps 4 people and has two bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin. Although it is in the grounds of the Cottage, The Bothy has its own secluded back garden.
The Bothy was around 1950
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 07964939397 or email email@example.com
- For full details and maps of how to reach us please see the directions on our website. Alternatively you can plan your journey by car or public transport using www.theaa.com/route-planner/; simply add your postcode and ours, which is NE67 5AD to get directions.
- Nearest station to Beadnell – Chathill Railway Station, Chathill, Northumberland, NE67 5DE. Only by a very limited number of local services to and from Newcastle upon Tyne. There are no direct connections between Chathill and stations further north. GNER Eastcoast mainline station Berwick-upon-Tweed is around 20 miles away, staffed and able to provide assistance to all destinations. Eastcoast mainline line station Alnwick and Almouth is around 10 miles away.
- Shopping – There is a village shop in Beadnell (2 mins in car/15 mins walk) and it provides your basic groceries etc. In Seahouses (2 miles along the road) there is a large Co op store. Asda and Sainsburys deliver to the cottages and the nearest Sainsburys is Alnwick just off the A1 north of the cottages
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- We will meet you at the cottages with the key on your arrival, if we are unable to do so we will contact you prior to your arrival and give you the code to access the key safe box.
- The Bothy has parking for 2 cars outside the front of the property – drive through the main gate, down the driveway towards the Bothy and park at the front.
- The parking area is tarmac with some slight uneven areas
Entrance to the Property
- There are two steps up to the entrance of The Bothy
- The door opens into the kitchen which has tiled flooring
- The lounge is situated off the kitchen
- The flooring is carpeted
- There are 2 large sofas and a small dining table
- French doors lead out of the lounge onto the patio area and there is a small step down onto the patio
- The kitchen in the Bothy is a small galley kitchen
- There is an under bench fridge and freezer
- There is an under bench dishwasher
- The oven is a conventional electric oven with drop down door and hob
- There is 1 double bedroom with king sized bed and 1 twin room
- The double room leads off the lounge
- There is a small passage at the other side of the lounge with leads to the twin room
- There is a small bathroom with bath, walk in shower cubicle, toilet and washbasin
- The utility room is located outside at the side of the Bothy
- It has a stone floor
- There is a under bench washing machine and dryer
- There is a patio area at the back of The Bothy with a small step leading off one part of the patio to the area where there is a patio table and 4 chairs
- The garden is fenced off so secure for children and pets
This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.