For a virtual tour of Benthall House please follow this link
Benthall House is a self-catering properties on seafront of Beadnell village. It is a minutes walk from the beautiful Beadnell Bay and has fantastic sea views.
Benthall House is a detached house set in its own grounds and sleeps 8 people and has 4 large bedrooms with King sized beds/Double and single beds. One bedroom is on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms are on the first floor.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 07964939397 or email email@example.com
- For full details and maps of how to reach us please see the directions on our website. Alternatively you can plan your journey by car or public transport using www.theaa.com/route-planner/; simply add your postcode and ours, which is NE67 5JQ to get directions.
- Nearest station to Beadnell – Chathill Railway Station, Chathill, Northumberland, NE67 5DE. Only by a very limited number of local services to and from Newcastle upon Tyne. There are no direct connections between Chathill and stations further north. GNER Eastcoast mainline station Berwick-upon-Tweed is around 20 miles away, staffed and able to provide assistance to all destinations. Eastcoast mainline line station Alnwick and Almouth is around 10 miles away.
- Shopping – There is a village shop in Beadnell (2 mins in car/10 mins walk) and it provides your basic groceries etc. In Seahouses (2 miles along the road) there is a large Co op store. Asda and Sainsburys deliver to the cottages and the nearest Sainsburys is Alnwick just off the A1 north of the cottages
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- We will meet you at the cottages with the key on your arrival, if we are unable to do so we will contact you prior to your arrival and give you the code to access the key safe box.
- There is off road parking for up to 3 cars
Entrance to Property
- There are 3 steps up to the front door of Benthall House and a handrail is provided for your support
- There is an entry at the back of the property which steps into the utility room and there is one step up to the kitchen
Halls, Stairs, Landings, Passageways
- The entrance hallway is well lit and leads through to the kitchen
- The flooring in the passage is carpeted
- The stairs are to the right of the door and is carpeted, stairgates are also installed for safety if required.
- The lounge is situated upstairs at the front of the house and has patio doors leading to a balcony area. The lounge is carpeted and the balcony is tiled with brick and glass walls
- The lounge has two large sofas and 3 tub chairs.
- The furniture can be moved
- There is a wide screen TV and DVD player with remote controls
- Lighting is natural daylight and by night there is sufficient wall lights and lamps
- There is a gas flame effect fire
Dining Room/sun room
- The Dining room is located within the kitchen with an archway into a sun room
- The dining table seats 8 people and is rectangle in shape
- The dining chairs are wood
- Floor is laminated wood
- Lighting is natural daylight and at night, wall lights and lamps are sufficient for lighting
- The Sun room has laminated wood flooring, large windows which allow plenty of light
- There are two conservatory rattan and cushioned sofa and two coffee tables
- A Small TV is situated in the corner of the room
- The kitchen has laminate wood flooring
- There is a rangemaster cooker with two ovens and 6 electric hob rings
- There is a built in large fridge freezer
- There is an under bench dishwasher
Bedrooms and Sleeping Areas
- There is 1 bedroom downstairs with a king bed located at the front of the house. This room has built in wardrobes and is next door to a bathroom. The other 3 bedrooms are located on the first floor. One bedroom has a king sized bed, one bedroom has a double bed and en-suite and one bedroom has twin beds.
- All bedrooms have good overhead lighting, bedside lamps and a lamp on the dressing tables.
- All bedrooms are carpeted with cream carpeting
Bathrooms, Shower-rooms and Toilets
- There is one bathroom downstairs with a toilet, sink and large walk in shower
- A family bathroom is located upstairs on the first floor with toilet, sink, bath and large walk in shower
- An en-suite bathroom with toilet, sink and walk in shower
- Good lighting provided in all bathrooms
- The utility room is located off the kitchen with one step down onto tiled flooring
- There is an under bench washing machine and dryer
- There is a sink and drainer
- The boiler is located in the garage
- Garage can be used to store bikes, boats etc
- Single ceiling light
- There is a paved patio area accessible from the sun room and utility and from the side of the house.
- There are two steps from the sun room onto the patio or the access from the utility is level
- There is rattan furniture on the patio which seats 8
- Two small steps leads off the patio onto the lawn
- The garden is fenced off making it secure for children and pets
|Address (Inc postcode):||The Nynes Hepscott Morpeth Northumberland NE61 6LQ|